Friday, March 7, 2014

Poll: Who Are You?

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I'm tall, blue-eyed and analytical, that my three-year-old daughter is short, brown-eyed and adorable, and that I frugally share one car with my extremely tall, green-eyed husband. You've guessed that I like graphs and spreadsheets and pretty photographs; I love organic gourmet food, extended travel, writing blogicles, taking naps, and Kiva.org. You understand that I abhor bleeping alarm clocks. You know how much I spend on clothes (not much) and the details of my personal balance sheet. The fact that my family rents instead of owns drives some people nuts, and since I'm an opinionated sort of gal, I keep talking about it anyway. I've been a donut shop counter girl, a dog-poop-scooper, a dog trainer, a bookkeeper, a pajama-clad entrepreneur, a real estate investor, an equities investor, a Junior Achievement teacher, and a financially-free-retired-early and having fun writer. You've learned that my parents weren't perfect and that I'm not either. You know I believe that happiness is a choice.
Now it's your turn! I'd love to know more about you. If you're reading this post in your RSS feed reader or email, please click to my blog and respond to the four quick and easy polls I've created. Then, if you don't mind, introduce yourself further in the comments, or via private email - see right side column for my email link.
If you are a blogger, please feel free to share your link in the comments.
Do you see my smile? Do you feel my virtual handshake? It's so nice to meet you!
Note: To keep the polls as short as possible, I will assume (for instance) that if you don't check "I am female" that the opposite is true and you are a male...


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment